If you want to try, download and install via the following link. Very similar to the regular version, the Xperia 10 Plus also has support for an unofficial version of LineageOS 18.0 which is built on Android 11 R.
Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new. That’s why LineageOS promises to push for user personalization and preference. Talking about visual changes, icon symbols are larger for a bolder look that’s easier to scan. Subtle background gradients and improved contrast give a fresher, more natural feel. New help illustrations have been created to give a consistent look to all apps.
- There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too.
- The main reason why people prefer custom ROMs is that almost every company drops support for their devices after 2-3 years of their launch.
- Also, if you only want to update Galaxy Note 8 N950 download stock firmware to Android 8.0 Oreo from your older software (Nougat), this guide is for you.
- Summary on Weather widget
- I listed Both Regular Android 11 Features and Some Exclusive “One UI” Features.
Before you flash these Android 12 GApps, ensure to install the Google Apps version that matches your Android ROM. If you use the wrong version, you might get a “com.google.process.gapps has stopped working” error. Besides, do NOT install these Android 12 GApps using stock recovery, or else you’ll get the “signature verification” error. But After HMD acquired them, they began to use Stock Android ROMs, which are far better than the custom skin UI.
Nadeem Khan has founder and owner of smartsguide.com, he has Master in Computer Science (MCs) and enthusiastically interest in techs News and updates. Also, part-time watching news videos, playing Games and a deep lover of Web developer and Web designing. If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process. Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. Please read the tutorial from the link above to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950.